Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ya'll. What's the enemy car? Is it the SRT-4, the RSX-S, Impreza, what gets your spine tingling when you pull up next to him at the light? What car do you hear/read about that you can't stop wanting to pummel everytime you see one driving? Sounds like the SRT-4 is the popular choice on here. At this point, after driving an SC2 for 4 years, I can't wait to embarass some Civic kids, and I think most of all the damn Honda's just piss me off. I think bullying Civic's and lookin for RSXs are my top goals... Keep in mind I'm not talking about 130 miles an hour through town, just a good ass-whippin from light to light.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ferraris..... ;)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Thats a really weird question. With our cars we will either blow it out of the water, or get destroyed.

·
Registered
140 Posts
That's an easy question....COBALT

Why? Because its a piece of GM (crap) and they have done nothing but used us as guinea pigs to perfect--as close as GM can get to perfection--the Cobalt platform and given us nothing in return.

I declare it open season on Cobalts as soon as the first one drives off the lot. I would extend my gratitude to anyone who puts our ugly red headed step-brother in its place.

·
Registered
453 Posts
palahniuk said:
That's an easy question....COBALT

Why? Because its a piece of GM (crap) and they have done nothing but used us as guinea pigs to perfect--as close as GM can get to perfection--the Cobalt platform and given us nothing in return.

I declare it open season on Cobalts as soon as the first one drives off the lot. I would extend my gratitude to anyone who puts our ugly red headed step-brother in its place.
I think they got the ugly end of the stick :rolleyes:

·
I
7,838 Posts
I'll stick to any damn import that has a big exhaust, but a BIG lady in a moo-moo driving a grand-am will do just as good.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
679 Posts
S2000's/ 350Z's and stage 2 rousch mustang's and z28 camaro's. Thats on my list as of this point. everything else doesnt matter and for the cobalt, its our brother/ an ugly brother but still. if we find a few cool cobalt owners just like the srt's we'll be fine. But i'd really like to whoop up on one b/c all the mag's say the RL is the cheepo of the two and i want to show one up just to get it out of my system. then ill be fine!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Colin said:
S2000's/ 350Z's and stage 2 rousch mustang's and z28 camaro's. Thats on my list as of this point. everything else doesnt matter and for the cobalt, its our brother/ an ugly brother but still. if we find a few cool cobalt owners just like the srt's we'll be fine. But i'd really like to whoop up on one b/c all the mag's say the RL is the cheepo of the two and i want to show one up just to get it out of my system. then ill be fine!
my thoughts exactly, gotta show 'em who's boss around town...

·
Registered
703 Posts
[HOMER]350Z...mmmmmmm[/HOMER]
Though definitely not at the TOP of the food chain it is still practicaly my dream car.

·
Registered
144 Posts
as of right now it would say some vehicle that is non boosted. Older vehicles possibly anything that is slower than 14.5. Of course I am yet to see some times out of the Red Line ION and how long have they been out?

·
Registered
35 Posts
all4glh said:
I'll stick to any damn import that has a big exhaust, but a BIG lady in a moo-moo driving a grand-am will do just as good.
This has got to be the number one reason I put a 'fake' muffler on my dsm. Everyone looks at the 4" tip and says "look at that ricer, I'm gonna waste em!" Then I put the 350whp to the ground and the real exhaust opens up. The look on others faces is great!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I wouldnt be so mad at the Cobalt SS yet. You all must remember its our backdoor into the aftermarket world. Without it the redline would fizzle out in the aftemarket world. Our real competition will be the SRT-4 even though I think it will always have an advantage and The Big 8's on the roads. The GTO, Saleens, and the like. Other than that the higher end models like the Infinitys and the RSX-R that are too expensive for kids to play with would also be on the list but wont be seen often in out light to light shinanigans

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
everybody, i'll race anything. I dont care if you run 15's or 11's, i'll still run for shits and giggles.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
dL_RL said:
everybody, i'll race anything. I dont care if you run 15's or 11's, i'll still run for shits and giggles.

Hell yeah!!!

Me too. I've rev'd at Trans Am WS6's, 911's, Cobras, whatever. I don't care. It's just fun to run no matter if I win or lose. I also like to see how our cars fair up against some of the big boys.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hell yeah its fun to run. My main enemy is anyone who says "Oh its just a saturn." Those guys i love to put in there place I've killed three cars so far in a light to light race a civic a caviler and a GTP not so much killed the GTP but still opened his eyes to what saturns can do and ill take on anyone who doubts the power of the redline those are the real enemies i think.

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
I doubt the power of it..and own one :D

Driving my old car for about a month spoiled me again..this thing feels slow once more. What's up with the thread ressurection anyway?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.