1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
She so desirved that. They are the law, if you don't agree, just do it anyways and go to court later. Common sense people never fails...lol.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Well lets see where she went wrong.....

1) 51 in a 35..
2) Brake light
3) Plates/Tag expired
4) Suspended DL

And the biggest reason she went to jail......... Common sense not processed/master file pending.

Mark

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
mailmars said:
Well lets see where she went wrong.....

1) 51 in a 35..
2) Brake light
3) Plates/Tag expired
4) Suspended DL

In addition to the above, her ATTITUDE. I don't know what it is or why, Black women have ENORMOUS attitude.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
ohhhh aaahhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ....... she sounded like a god damn mut that was frightened or something. damn she needed a little more of that shock therapy. but that was funnier than hell.

·
Registered
384 Posts
pclear9061 said:
ohhhh aaahhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ....... she sounded like a god damn mut that was frightened or something. damn she needed a little more of that shock therapy. but that was funnier than hell.
remember----Yes Sir Yes Sir Yes Sir

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
KBJ said:
How annoying was that?...Her whining and moaning after she got tazed. What a fricken idiot.

She was faking it, for her lawsuit later. Was'nt the officer professional though? I would have snatched her out long before he did.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
lol ....... i dont know what to say ...... just dont know ......

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Most people don't understand that when you are in the presence of a police officer under
circumstances like that, you are basically under arrest. You CAN NOT leave that scene
unless the officer allows it. The officer decides whether or not to KEEP you under arrest
based on your actions and attitude.

·
Registered
541 Posts
SatredL said:
With cops attitude is everything, it determines what he'll let you go on, or as in this case what he'll taze you on. Take a lesson from this woman, just do what he/she tells you to do.

I so agree, that's how I get "out" of most tickets. Absoloutly respectful of the officer (even if the guy is a dick, I still respect the badge), always look them straight in the eye, answer yes sir/maam. Once you're on the way, then you back talk them!! (JK)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
How can people be so ignorant to call someone on their cell phone when there are 2 cops there commanding you to do things...and then being even more ignorant by continuing to say to the person you are calling, for the officers to hear, 'he has a gun, he's going to shoot me.'
Freaking.
Idiots.
They say ignorance is bliss...but not in this case....it's just something about black people and the law that don't always mix...that's not meant to be a racial comment, it's just what I've noticed through life's learnings, or what the white man has wanted me to notice by showing waaay too many clips on Cops of how african americans act around the law...

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
jpapa said:
They say ignorance is bliss...but not in this case....it's just something about black people and the law that don't always mix...that's not meant to be a racial comment, it's just what I've noticed through life's learnings, or what the white man has wanted me to notice by showing waaay too many clips on Cops of how african americans act around the law...
jpapa you may post what I sent you. I hope we can can come to some type of understanding as to why. And treat each other better because of it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts