3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI - a friend of mine is offering a 2 pull (clean pulls) baseline DYNO for $50

call him at 262-522-6663

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probobly MUCH farther, especially if you're in cali :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Still a bit too far from 920... Maybe on my next trip to New Berlin.

Sigh... I think it's time for another run to Kettle Moraine. Roads around here are just no fun =)

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was just up there when i first got the car, wasn't broken in though, i was just appreciating how much fun i could've had. we should organize a meet for the spring/summer, and hopefully we'll get more members from wi by then.

on another note, just went to the shop to check out the dyno today, and all i can say is WOW, the only other dyno i've ever seen, was a dynapak (the hydraulic resistance one's i belive, where you just raise up the front to bolt them on) and this was a full blown mustang dyno, took up half the garage! can't wait to get my car on it (we were about to do a baseline and my car was leaking oil).

·
Registered
55 Posts
Saw that in your other post; you have my sympathy =(

I'd love to get this thing on a dyno before I do too much to it. It's all well and good to see the 205-210whp numbers from others, but I want to know what MINE does!

I agree, we'll have to set up a meet some time time this spring/summer. It gets dull having no one nearby to ride with.

·
Registered
37 Posts
blackredline04 where in cali u from if your close to livermore modacar does 3 dyno pulls for i believe 35-45 dollars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts