Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but instead, she'll be getting a Mercedes C230 . :D

Can't say I blame her for that. She works for Mercedes/Benz Creidt and gets a really nice discount.

Awesome car too BTW. 4 cylinder/ Supercharged engine that makes 189hp and 192 ftlbs of torque.

Not to mention how awesomely decked out this car is!!!! :p

They should be calling her tomorrow night and seeing what type of finance arrangements they can give her.

When we were leaving the dealership she tells me, "now we're both gonna have supercharged cars." I said, "Yeah, but my Redline will smoke your fancy MB." :p

·
Registered
524 Posts
I almost bought one of those instead of my RL. I was going to get the 4 door model. I opted not to because I didn't really feel like explaining to people about my financial situation. I'd also get harrassed by other co-workers, even worse than now.

Tom

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well....now she's torn between the C230 and the Chrysler Pacifica.

She really likes SUV's and riding higher up. I got a Pacifica rental while they are putting a new tranny in my RL and she has fallen in love with it. She also gets hellacious discounts on Chrysler vehicles.

Up in the air at this point I guess.

I kind of want the M/B but then again, we have two kids and the Pacifica is practical yet, really nice.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BlackRedline04 said:
Is she getting a manual or auto?
Auto.

She can drive manual but hates to do it. She complains everytime she has to drive my RL.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cole said:
I saw on Motor Trend I think, the Pacifica is not very fuel economic.

Too late.

She just bought a Pacifica tonight. It's decked out with DVD, leather, 6 cd/dvd changer, sunroof....the list goes on.

It gets 19 in the city and 24 hwy according to the sticker.

She got a NICE chunk knocked off the dealer invoice for her DCX discount + incentives. It's really, really nice.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Um..........she may returning the Pacifica and getting the C230 after all.

The Chrysler dealer called her today and said there was a problem with her credit and they had to raise her interest rate. Not to mention that she looked up the VIN of the vehicle and they didn't give her the full DCX discount. The dumbass at the dealer tried to tell her that they gave her the Mercedes discount on the vehicle. :rolleyes: Dumbass. There is no "Mercedes discount" on Chryslers. It's the same for all DCX credit employees whether they work M/B or DC. So they want us to come in and re-do the contract.

Needless to say she's now pissed. The guy from the Mercedes dealer called her up today and told her she could lease the C230 for under $300 a month. :)

So more than likely we'll be dropping the Pacifica back off at the dealer and head out to the M/B dealer instead.

·
Registered
26 Posts
JPK said:
Um..........she may returning the Pacifica and getting the C230 after all.

The Chrysler dealer called her today and said there was a problem with her credit and they had to raise her interest rate. Not to mention that she looked up the VIN of the vehicle and they didn't give her the full DCX discount. The dumbass at the dealer tried to tell her that they gave her the Mercedes discount on the vehicle. :rolleyes: Dumbass. There is no "Mercedes discount" on Chryslers. It's the same for all DCX credit employees whether they work M/B or DC. So they want us to come in and re-do the contract.

Needless to say she's now pissed. The guy from the Mercedes dealer called her up today and told her she could lease the C230 for under $300 a month. :)

So more than likely we'll be dropping the Pacifica back off at the dealer and head out to the M/B dealer instead.
Dude, stop the madness! Get a Magnum R/T NOW!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts