·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone?????????????????

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Of course it will. I'm pretty sure all the sensors are the same so it should just bolt up. Theres no reason I can think of that it would not work. I would ask NR to look it up at his "job"

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what about the vehicle speed sensor being in a different location?

·
Registered
234 Posts
It will work if you dont mind not having a speedo. The sensor is on the right axle on 04 and some 05. some 05 and up have it in the trans..

Attachments

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I understand what your saying I just seem to recall someone else doing it or something and everything working correctly.

·
Registered
234 Posts
BLOWN ION said:
does that mean if we 04 owners were to get the comp package trans, we wouldnt have a speedo?
No because you will still have the sensor on the right axle.

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
philly938 said:
It will work if you dont mind not having a speedo. The sensor is on the right axle on 04 and some 05. some 05 and up have it in the trans..
philly do you have a pic of the late 05 and up speed sensor?

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
philly938 said:
that diagram is for an 04 and early 05 right?

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
philly938 said:
The one on the left is 04, and early 05, the middle and right is late 05 and on
gotchya........

·
Registered
234 Posts
Got thinking, you could use and 04,early 05 in other years by replacing the right intermediate shaft and adding the sensor/bracket then get the good ol HPT and change the p/rev from 85 to 30. Be a little work and $$$ but can be done...

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
philly938 said:
Got thinking, you could use and 04,early 05 in other years by replacing the right intermediate shaft and adding the sensor/bracket then get the good ol HPT and change the p/rev from 85 to 30. Be a little work and $$$ but can be done...
yeah you could couldnt ya? I wonder how much it would cost to switch.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
philly938 said:
If you have a 04 it dosent. You can use any trans from any year RL

so 04 was teh bestest year RL :soapbox: .... you know, till you crack a piston:shrug03:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts