Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
Yeah the vibs are getting better. And I am getting used of drive with the SMMs. Before I could cheat at a stop sign and roll through nice and slow in second. Now my vibs let me know to come to complete stop!

Its nasty up here right now. I am lucky that we are only getting the lower tip of the bad white stuff. But its windy as hell right now. Im staying inside and waiting for the office to start in 20 mins....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
hey guys, been busy how have things been going?

(eric ur still a bastard for hating on favre :))

·
16,889 Posts
Cobalt_SSTuner said:
hey guys, been busy how have things been going?

(eric ur still a bastard for hating on favre :))
I'll be in Milwaukee this weekend. Friday we are going to the Brewer game!

I'm trying to set up a time with Curt to rent the dyno out at Beeyond and finish my tune. He is an elusive fellow!

Did you get your tune finished yet?

What's a matter Brett???

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
ah u should have told me your were going to a brewer game!!! i woulda picked up tickets. give me a ring saturday, i wouldnt mind tagging along. its not like i have anything going on. that is as long as we dont have some crazy black guy rap the alphabet.... ::rollseyes::

havent gotten my tune done yet. having a few idle issues with my car, running a compression test on it tomorrow. we'll see how that goes....

DAMNIT give favre a break, i mean damn, he does have the most passing touchdowns and interceptions ;) that has to mean something!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am looking to get into a club, hang out and get to know some people who also have a passion for driving the IRL. Anything else as far as events going on for the last part of 08 summer?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Nothin! Sitting here waiting for you to email me back. We had some intense conversation going lol j/k.

The usual waiting for my rims to come in.

·
16,889 Posts
Nothin! Sitting here waiting for you to email me back. We had some intense conversation going lol j/k.

The usual waiting for my rims to come in.
If you want to get rid of that turbo hanging off the back of your engine let me know... ;) jk

HowHHis is moderating forums going?
Honestly its no different then being the member that I have been for the last few years. I am hear to learn and help. Nothing has changed.

So what's up with the SEWI guys. Things have been pretty quite from that region.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I have been in Pa for the majority of the past 25 years, but I grew up and went to high school in Milwaukee. I will be coming back this summer for my high school reunion so let me know if there is anything going on the weekend of July 23-25th.

·
16,889 Posts
I have been in Pa for the majority of the past 25 years, but I grew up and went to high school in Milwaukee. I will be coming back this summer for my high school reunion so let me know if there is anything going on the weekend of July 23-25th.
The big Crate Engine Depot meet is June 25th and 26th. So you missed it by a month. I'll keep an eye out for anything else that might be going on.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Derek really made the whole thing ackward. But that's nothing New. As soon as we have a few meets hopefully it will be back the the normal.

I can't get rid of the turbo until I atleast get tuned *cough Eric cough* I wanna enjoy it for atleast the summer. Then, who knows what I might want to do. If I get bored I might want bigger. But then I gotta wait for more tuning *cough Eric cough* lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Can always scrape a meet together at the end of July for all Wisconsin guys.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Puttig interior pieces back together. Waiting for the rims to come mid next week

41 - 60 of 84 Posts