Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey, just dropping in to say hi.

Resurfacing here on redlineforums after a few years off. Moved from MN -> WA -> WI and kind of fell out of the loop. Still have my Stage 2 Ion RL, could be convinced to get my butt to a meet-up if anything is still happening in WI.

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
Hey, just dropping in to say hi.

Resurfacing here on redlineforums after a few years off. Moved from MN -> WA -> WI and kind of fell out of the loop. Still have my Stage 2 Ion RL, could be convinced to get my butt to a meet-up if anything is still happening in WI.
Hey there!

The CED meet would be a good opportunity to meet up with some local RLs and Balts.

http://www.lsjforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203260

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I just noticed you live in Madison. Where abouts? I work on the east side at "the Madison" apartments down the street from east town mall

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Are you staying for the whole weeken or just coming down for the day?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey there!

The CED meet would be a good opportunity to meet up with some local RLs and Balts.

http://www.lsjforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203260
D'oh. Sounds like a good time, but I've got anniversary plans with my girlfriend that weekend.

I live kind of near downtown, so getting pretty much anywhere in Madison takes about the same amount of time.

And clearly, checking redlineforums hasn't yet made it back into my daily routine. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
^^me either

Eric, I think My gf and I are going to stay down for the whole weekend. I guess she reserved a room lol idk. I'll ask her if we got room if you want to crash with us?

·
16,889 Posts
^^me either

Eric, I think My gf and I are going to stay down for the whole weekend. I guess she reserved a room lol idk. I'll ask her if we got room if you want to crash with us?
Whatever is clever. I can understand if you guys want your alone time.

:sex:

·
16,889 Posts
A recent study found the average Wisconsinite walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study found Wisconsinites drink, on average, 22 gallons of beer a year.

That means, on average, Wisconsinites get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Kind Of Makes You Proud To Be from Wisconsin, doesn't it!

·
16,889 Posts
Have you heard if anyone bought my old RL yet? it was traded to bergstrom
I have not heard anything. The WI guys sort of keep to themselves which evident by the activity in this thread. lol

We got to get together soon so I can check out that new car.

·
Registered
488 Posts
It would be good to get together when I come out for my class reunion this summer even if it's not an official meet, some people out that way at a Culvers or something.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts