Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Just wondering if there is anyone on here that has a black ION REDLINE in the Buffalo area? I saw it turning left onto Ridge Rd. off Slade ave.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in buffalo area but more of the suburbs like cheektowaga, depew. Not me but nice to see there are more around here

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spotted him in West Seneca..looked like blond spikey hair...not directly in Buffalo.

Also, Hate to say it but, I don't have a redline...want one though...

·
Registered
89 Posts
ive seen him, i have a blue one in williamsville

·
Registered
489 Posts
Though I don't own a redline, if anyone ever wants to make the trip to Niagara Falls on the Canadian side, I can meet up with you guys there. I have a regular ION sedan. I am about 45 minutes away from the falls.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I havent been to cananda since i turned 21. i dont think ill be up there anytime soon but if we wanna get a group of us together that would be cool, we could meet at clifton hill or something.

·
Registered
89 Posts
did you guys drive it in the snow around here??? How does it do? im scared to even ever try it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
well i have a 91 civic winter car that i bought for 400 dollars instead of winter tires and it gets awsome gas milage

·
Registered
83 Posts
saturnd00d said:
Though I don't own a redline, if anyone ever wants to make the trip to Niagara Falls on the Canadian side, I can meet up with you guys there. I have a regular ION sedan. I am about 45 minutes away from the falls.
Fast cars + the ballet + MOLSON

COUNT ME IN!! :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
also after i dropped my car i plan on getting a winter car because i plan on tuning out my car now, and i already have 10K miles on it so a winter car will eat some of the mileage up

·
Registered
323 Posts
I was also thinking of getting a winter car, but as of the end of next week i dont have a job, so i might not even be able to pay for the RL. Anyone know when shredd and ragan cruise nights start. that would be a good place to meet too. its on wednesday nights. i think first week of may but i am not sure.

·
Registered
89 Posts
where are they and what kind of cars show up? I would love to go

·
Registered
83 Posts
some cars at the cruise night are ok but to me it is a waiste of time. i live in the southtowns and its over a 45 minute ride to get up there. wednesday night is my night to race cars, legally of course. there is a 1/4 mile track down by letchworth state park call nyirp (new york international raceway park). $10 on wednesay and you get quite a few runs in and have a chance to win trophies / money at the end of the night. im planning on a group of people going up on may 25 because i go to night school so i have a bunch of kids with tuner cars we all can smoke :) it would be awesome if you guys decided to meet us up there

·
Registered
89 Posts
do you have to go mad early, i have prior engangements for an hour on that day or can you go any wednesday and run?

·
Registered
83 Posts
well i wouldnt leave untill like 430 the gates open at 5 and racing starts at six. then time trials are from like 9+. wednesday is street night so any street legal car will run as well as bikes domestics trucks and strictly drag cars. you get quite a few runs in for $10

1 - 20 of 34 Posts