Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news the car is done most of you know about the shit ive went through with my car the past few weeks. so now its time to go get her. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
smokem10 said:
so why are you still online???????:)
im always on line i drive and post. :D im a post whore with out a ton of post. :D

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
mike said:
im always on line i drive and post. im a post whore with out a ton of post.
man...thats the only thing keeping me from being on here 24/7. Need to get a PalmPC...

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
TheWastedYears said:
Nah... you need a full-fledged laptop to read forums. I tried once on my Blackberry. Nearly drove myself nutty(er)
man......i dont read, i just post...reading cuts away from my posting time...:bananahum

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
socalsilverRL said:
man......i dont read, i just post...reading cuts away from my posting time...:bananahum
i gott good news and bad news. the good news it that this clutch works great you only have to let the pedal out about 1/2 of an inch and its fully engaged. i stalled it twice. the bad news is when crusing theres an awefull grinding sound like two hard surfaces barly rubbing eachother.. well i guess its back to the dealership. they're startin to piss me off bad. :(

oh yeah i also got a check engine light, the number was 0300

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Nice. Gotta love when you are without your car for a long time, then you finally get it back and it's right back to the dealer. Been there done that.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Me too . . . gets iritating but at least i am not paying for the repair.
where are you taking it, like which dealershit?
I had a water pump replaced, then i started pissin oil. Now to get a gasket and a new harmonic balancer. I have a Ford Fuckus rental. Damn, that 160 miles a day to and from work is a pain in the ass, nowhere to rest my right leg against. But car should be ready today, too bad i have duty . . .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts