Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wooo for us Canucks. I don't think anyone here is from Sask...go me!!!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
man there are going to be a ton of you guys in here. most of my buyers are from canada.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Toronto here. We should try to keep track of everyone within a couple hours and have a meet (Cayuga maybe :D ).
When I was with the Grand Prix club we used to have meets all the time but there are obviously a lot more GTPs than RLs.
The biggest one that I was at was just over 50 cars from Ontario, Quebec and NY. That was quite a site with over 50 modded GTPs cruising down the QEW.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I feel so left out. There are people from BC and mid-Alberta, but me in the flat spot of canada gets left out...lol. Go Saskatchewan Rough Riders!!!!!..muahahaha

·
Registered
415 Posts
XeroState said:
I feel so left out. There are people from BC and mid-Alberta, but me in the flat spot of canada gets left out...lol. Go Saskatchewan Rough Riders!!!!!..muahahaha
Sorry you feel that way. I guess the Rough Riders feel the same way after last years Grey Cup ;)

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh that hurts. When the grey cup is hosted in regina, its the best damn party ever....lol. One day we'll win it.....for the second time.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Beautiful B.C for me

Hey fellow canucks!!!!! I think there are 3 of us so far in B.C not sure tho'.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Weather Statement Retraction #456326

Previously I had asked for Canadian Redline owners to remove their Cold Air Mass from our side of the border. I'd like to retract my statements and ask if you could PLEASE SEND IT BACK!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Previously I had asked for Canadian Redline owners to remove their Cold Air Mass from our side of the border. I'd like to retract my statements and ask if you could PLEASE SEND IT BACK!!!!! ;)
Sorry Sp00ner. No can do. We are keeping it for at least another 6 months. Then just maybe we will unleash it upon you again. Be afraid, be very afraid.........hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Now Sp00ner, if I choose to send it back, are you willing to take all the rain that comes with it? I mean in the past 3 weeks, I have had 2 days with less than 5cm of rain. Do we have a deal?...lol

1 - 20 of 48 Posts