Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
awesome! so when are we setting up another track day ;)

i gotta wait for a g-tech and a couple other things...

where is everybody from (you great lakers)?

that didn't sound right, i guess now i'm just whoring...

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in Waterford,MI

there are say about 10 on this forum from the mtro detroit area

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Oh! Now I get it!

Chicago here!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I'm from cleveland, wi. Currently working on a job site in lake geneva

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
The local section is NICE, but with the large amount of people from Michigan, you'd think they could've given ONE Michigan specific forum, and not given Florida TWO!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
The local section is NICE, but with the large amount of people from Michigan, you'd think they could've given ONE Michigan specific forum, and not given Florida TWO!
I was thinking the same thing. Cant complaine though...I dont pay for it

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
woodhaven is a ways down there, but you should come to the drag strip with us on the 19th. We will be at lapeer dragway.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
HEY GUYS, I'M BACK FROM VACATION.

Well not really. I'm in Florida right now enjoying this lovely weather. Sorry I can't make it to Lapeer. Also keep an eye open, I think Gratiot Cruise is this month. Yes the official cruise.

Glad to see we got a forum here. And I agree with the florida one even though I post there too. lol. Talk at you all later. See you in a month or two.

Dave P

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
dipolley said:
HEY GUYS, I'M BACK FROM VACATION.

Well not really. I'm in Florida right now enjoying this lovely weather. Sorry I can't make it to Lapeer. Also keep an eye open, I think Gratiot Cruise is this month. Yes the official cruise.

Glad to see we got a forum here. And I agree with the florida one even though I post there too. lol. Talk at you all later. See you in a month or two.

Dave P
Yeah, I was wondering where on God's green earth you went . . . how's Florida weather treating you?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Too many Michiganders! I'm out numbered!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Don't worry Spooner you're welcome here, even though you're from Illinois. We need to get a Great Lakes area super-meet organized some time; there's plenty of people in here from all over Michigan, Chi-Town, Ohio, Indiana, and even some states a little farther away that would still be more than welcome.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Oh god, you know it guys. It's been over 90 here, humid, and we've been playing dodge the tornados for about 2 weeks! Good god!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Oh god, you know it guys. It's been over 90 here, humid, and we've been playing dodge the tornados for about 2 weeks! Good god!
We had a funnel cloud here yesterday. It was sweet, weather anomalies are very intriguing to me.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts