Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so doing some work on my car the other day and wouldn't you know it....can't find the last stinking plastic push pin/rivet thing. Not a huge deal and I was able to secure the panel for the most part, but would like to get it replaced. Anybody know where you can buy the right ones for our cars? I checked the local Autozone and they had a bunch of different options, some even labeled "for GM vehicles", but none of them were the exact right ones.

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
OK, so doing some work on my car the other day and wouldn't you know it....can't find the last stinking plastic push pin/rivet thing. Not a huge deal and I was able to secure the panel for the most part, but would like to get it replaced. Anybody know where you can buy the right ones for our cars? I checked the local Autozone and they had a bunch of different options, some even labeled "for GM vehicles", but none of them were the exact right ones.
Call a dealer and get the part number then have NAPA cross reference it (i'm assuming you have NAPA where you are.) They seem to have the biggest selection of those types of things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts