Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter's 06 Ion Redline with the sport pkg and round fog lamps has a plastic bezel mounted to the outside bumper. Someone backed into her bumper and broke out the fog lamp and bezel and seriously damaged her bumper and she didn't notice it until the next day. I was able to find a replacement bumper cover but unable to locate the bezel. I was hoping someone in the forum could tell me where to find one. Thanks :wave:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
OK thanks for your reply but it brings up another question. Since it looks like item 5 in the diagram (bumper support) allows you to mount the fog light on the inside of the bumper, does that part come as an assembly with a removable plastic bezel piece that gets snapped in from outside the bumper to trim out the fog light or is that a separate piece. That's the piece Im asking about but I also need to order that inner support.

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think so, kind of...if I understand the question.

This is what the part looks like, more or less just snaps into the bumper cover.

Maybe seeing it like this will help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's it! I have not yet removed the bumper on her car but at least I can continue getting the parts together. Thanks for posting a detailed pic of that bumper assembly which is exactly what I was asking about. Your info has been extremely helpful.
Regards, Carl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts