Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't ask.....i'd just rather get a new one than deal with the one i have.

i know this is going out on a limb, but hey its worth a shot to post it.

black preferably, thanks guys!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
i am not sure if they are still on there but a guy on ebay had the front and rear bumpers on there pretty cheap not sure of the color though worth a look

·
Registered
45 Posts
I can sell you a brand new one for $225 if your interested.

·
Registered
45 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
yeah, im definitely interested, what would shipping be, could it possibly be painted?
Shipping won't be bad but if your could give me your zip code I will get a quote. Normally we get bumpers painted for about $175-$200 from the body shop. You might be able to get a better price local and not have to worry about warranty on the paint job if it was done here. Just let me know. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it wouldnt be a tough install for me, for me to remove my bumper and put the new one on would it? i'm under the impression that its a pretty easy thing to do

·
Registered
45 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
it wouldnt be a tough install for me, for me to remove my bumper and put the new one on would it? i'm under the impression that its a pretty easy thing to do

The replacement of the rear bumper is very easy. I was refering to the paint work that might be easier to have done locally. I could have it painted here for you but for color match reasons it's probably best to have it done locally. Thank's, Bill

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
do you have any pictures of it? seems like itll be more expensive, cuz i know the shipping will be alot....ill let you know though, thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
For you to buy a bumper and have it painted and shipped will be well over $600...

I will take pics it is still wrapped up. I will sell it for $400 + Shipping if you like. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
figure out shipping to 17331, and if i can get some pics ill pretty much be sold, thanks.

why do you have it? if u dont mind me asking.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Heh....I had the car about week, I always park in reverse. Well the view in the rear of our cars really sucks compared to my SC2. So I back up in the spot that looks to be long enough for Mini's....I back up a little more since the car is sticking out to much, then the tire hits the curb. So I move up just a little, get out of the car check the back everything is fine. Then I look again the one spot I pick had a pole....when backing up just barely taped it. I got so mad I ordered a new bumper the same day, when all I had to do was just have someone buff out the scratch and now it is not noticable.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wait a sec, are you jen the one that had the yellow sc2? if so then i remember who you are.

just please get me some pics if u can, even of the package and we'll try arrange something, and let me know the shipping to 17331. thanks alot

·
Registered
123 Posts
I will look for a box at work tomorrow, I should have no problems finding a box since I work at Lexus. I need to get a box first to let you know how much shipping will be.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey thanks anyway, but i ordered one last week. i got a hell of a deal on a painting job locally. thanks anway tho.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts