Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy high rise spoiler, boost gauges pods, retrofitted headlights, etc. I have a red 05 redline. I also need fog lights, the bezel and factory wire harness for said fog lights. Please pm.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
honestly, i want whatever i can get my hands on. i would like the oem ladder tach w/ harness. i have an 05 rl that looks lame. i want it to look more like the stage package.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I have a set of oem fogs I installed on my 04 redline I would sell. They come with morimoto bulbs and cheap ballasts I would include my home made harness. Looking for 200+ shipping

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
thank you pirate steve...lol this is what my redline looks like. its my first nice car and im trying to do some tasteful mods. its bone stock right now im looking for stuff for my car i would appreciate it if you guys would help me instead of bashing me. heres my car

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
thank you pirate steve...lol this is what my redline looks like. its my first nice car and im trying to do some tasteful mods. its bone stock right now im looking for stuff for my car i would appreciate it if you guys would help me instead of bashing me. heres my car

Most do marker and rear tail light tint, lower it with nice wheels. I also love my side window visers. Projector retros are done as well. Then just start on internal upgrades.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Most do marker and rear tail light tint, lower it with nice wheels. I also love my side window visers. Projector retros are done as well. Then just start on internal upgrades.
i had oem rainguards on the windows but when i bought the car the drivers side was missing so im trying to decided should i buy some autozone ones, or try to find the oem saturn ones. i have a pretty good idea what i want to do with my car, im just working on the money and trying to find the parts as cheap as possible.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Your easiest path will be to find someone with a highrise trunk who is willing to trade. The mounting holes for each wing are slightly different, swapping whole trunks will just keep things neat.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh OK... also... are the rocker panel moldings the same on the redline as they are on a basic ion coupe...its hard to figure out which parts are the same or not lol

·
Registered
308 Posts
cosmetically the bumpers and side moldings are different. So, hood, doors, trunk, pillars, windows, mirrors, will fit from the quad coupe ion.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Your easiest path will be to find someone with a highrise trunk who is willing to trade. The mounting holes for each wing are slightly different, swapping whole trunks will just keep things neat.
yes the holes are differnt, but it bolts up without drilling or modding the holes... i had a low rise wing and bolted a high rise on it no problem.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts