Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has the Dark metallic blue redline front,rear bumpers and side skirts please reply or shoot me a message, got into a 3 car pile up and jus so happened to be in the middle.

Thank you!:bananahum

·
Registered
694 Posts
I sorta need to know if anybody knows of any bumpers too.. theyre not the easiest thing to find or maybe im doing it wrong.. i need a black bumper in good condition

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
rksport bumper is cheaper than oem if you're willing to go that route

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have looked at them for sure...but i just bought new angel eye projector fog lights that i never got to put in so id kinda like to find the RL bumper...i would go the rear and side skirt route with RK but i want the RL front.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Shipping on the RK rear bumper is rape.. I wouldnt dare do the front bumper unless i was running a dumb big intercooler which would mean i was turbo.. the hole in the bumper is too big imo.. I just bought a Mach 1 lip anyway so I'd prefer a oem bumper.. i could get mine refinished but to me its got so much random damage itd prob be easier to get a new one

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
Not to thread whore, but mach1 lip???

·
Registered
694 Posts
The more expensive option to the HD lip.. there are a few members on here... very few.. that have the mustang mach 1 lip on their cars.. i can only think of maybe 3 ppl with one none of which are really all that active anymore.. imo its not expensive in the least just takes a little tinkering to get it to look nice and gives a lower drop than the HD lip.. i have the hd lip now and just mocked the mach1 up next to it and its double the size of the hd lip in regards to body drop.. and its made out of a flexible, durable kind of plastic material.. i got a deal on mine so it was a no brainer

you can search the forum or type in google images ion redline with mach 1 lip and you should find a few pics.. some better than others

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
"w/ red line" :rofl:

·
Registered
361 Posts
dont get the rk. i got it and im regretting it. fitment sucks balls. costs too much. i too am desperately searching for a black oem front bumper to no avail.

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
dont get the rk. i got it and im regretting it. fitment sucks balls. costs too much. i too am desperately searching for a black oem front bumper to no avail.
front or rear?

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
id rather find a painted one.
You can be honest with us and tells us that you want to put the RL body kit on your ION2 or ION3. You would have had to been in a 5 car pile up to damage both your side skirts...

I did it to my 04 back in the day but I skipped the side skirts and thought it still looked good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts