Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am hoping to buy the stock tube that goes from the airbox to the fenderwell. i don't need the rubber flex pipe, but the pipe that goes from that part with the plastic covering the paper flex pipe. only the last section.

i chopped mine up in an attempt to make it usefull, and i like to have the stock stuff around, just in case.

also, if anyone wants to get rid of the plastic piece that holds in the fake grills and surrounds the air inlet in the middle. i could use one of them too.


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.