Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok i was driving for about 60 miles and when i got to my hommies crib my car just shut off. luckliy were right in frontof his house. i was turnin the steering wheel and the lights dimmed and then the abs light flashed and then it shut off anyone evr have this happen.
edit: the only electrical thing that works is the head lights.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I'm going to have to say it's concievable that you stalled it, OR, one time I was driving around, some kid in a Prelude pulled up next to me & started revving, so I revved it to the redline then pulled my foot off the gas & it stalled out . . .

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I have stalled it too a few time when making really tight turns at very low speeds...

Does it work now? Or is it still to' up?

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stall nocause iwas not able to use anything electrical except the lights it was the wierdest thing. it something electrical its at the dealer right now getting fixed for free cause iam a P.i.m.P.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Pimp nothing they are obligated to fix the car for free. Its called warranty. And they have to take DOA cars as priority.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My RL shut off totally about a month ago while backing up. Turns out that one of the connections on the battery came loose. Luckily I was almost in my driveway. Regardless, it freaked me out and I was glad it was an easy fix.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
morpheus256 said:

dont take anyhard feelings.

ive just been dying to use this picture :p

I LOVE IT... really funny stuff....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts