1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
hmm...not too sure EXACTLY...but if it works for our car...good find.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya im always searching for stuff, just ordered my lowering springs so im looking forward to em =)

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Deffinately a good find if it works for our cars :)

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
u wont regret that!. just make sure u get an alignment after u get it done.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally feel like ive contributed to something...Im off to buy Nightshade *pat on back*

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I'm fairly certain we have an factory oil cooler

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Theres some guys i know over at a auto repair, there gonna do it for free

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
boosthard05 said:
Deffinately a good find if it works for our cars :)
isnt this similar to something on crateenginedepot? im too lazy to look right now. not sure the difference in price tho...

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
XeroState said:
I'm fairly certain we have an factory oil cooler
as am i.

plus, it appears to be for a regular oil filter, so our cartridge filter mess would need to be modified. that's part of the reason i haven't done an oil filter relocation on my car.

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
that won't work, if u look where it goes, it actually has an adapter for where a regular oil filter would go (off the side of the block) but however we have an oil filter that sits inside that little cup area.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ah so i guess i failed >.<

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
hawlyns711 said:
that won't work, if u look where it goes, it actually has an adapter for where a regular oil filter would go (off the side of the block) but however we have an oil filter that sits inside that little cup area.
hahaha we posted at the same time

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
golden chicken said:
well if this thread is over lol...golden...if u dont mind me askin, unless im stupid and didnt see it anywhere before posting this...what mods are u running with that HPtune in ur sig? im just curious...and bored.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
hawlyns711 said:
I'm pretty sure it would work; you could skip the oil filter attachment and just run it in line as another H/E for the oil, I would assume. It would need a little modification to the input/exit hoses, but it seems like no more work than adding a cobra h/e.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And where exactly would you mount a cobra H/E? ive been looking into em, any chance saturn will void the warranty because of it??

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
Dainslaif said:
I'm pretty sure it would work; you could skip the oil filter attachment and just run it in line as another H/E for the oil, I would assume. It would need a little modification to the input/exit hoses, but it seems like no more work than adding a cobra h/e.
well anything could work, but the things it comes with is not meant for our oil filtering/cooling system

golden chicken said:
and yes, i saw that haha but u beat me to it

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
Fizbandantalus said:
And where exactly would you mount a cobra H/E? ive been looking into em, any chance saturn will void the warranty because of it??
right on the actual front bumper (not the bumper cover). just get some bwoody cobra h/e brackets and take off your front bumper cover and do it under that. also, to void your warranty the h/e would have to be the cause of the problem. they can't void your suspension warranty b/c you have a smaller pulley ya know. but if it caused a problem then it will be voided

1 - 20 of 31 Posts