Discussion Starter #1
j/k

but yeah, some of us had to work for boosted saturns :p

just want to say hello fellas

Dan

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
We paid for it cmon. We cant keep up with you yet 12.26 thats quick unless thats the 1/8th then you are screwed.

·
Registered
762 Posts
LoL no thats his 1/4 I know him from TSN

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Then I think he cheats!!!!!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
nefarious said:
j/k

but yeah, some of us had to work for boosted saturns :p

just want to say hello fellas

Dan
I'll be working for this boosted Saturn for the next 5 years! Nice ride BTW! I really wanted to make my '01 SC2 into a turbo rocket. I just couldn't come up with the cash to buy the damn kit! So I just decided to put less money down for the car than the damn turbo kit. $2,000 vs. $3,500. That way I didn't have to re-work the whole engine to handle the boost. I'm with ya though man, I have a '90 Camaro that I rebuilt from the ground up, engine and all, and a '77 Vette that I'm restoring to sell, engine included. Lemme tell ya, I got no more room on my plate for massive car projects until the Vette is sold! Then I'll think about strapping a turbo in from the the supercharger on the Redline!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
674 Posts
MrCleanY0 said:
well hell, if it was 1/8th then he has some wicked low end to get to 109 ;)
He lifted at the 60ft and coasted, kind of like a top fuel car :D :rolleyes: j/k

·
Registered
541 Posts
I think that the turbo SC/2s are pretty damn sweet, however I bet we still take them to 60ft!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts