Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
isn't great owning a Redline?

all those ricers pull up next to you with their Honda Civics with the big spoilers, fart cans, and stickers. They all rev and laugh at you and your Saturn.

But then the light changes, and all they can see are your taillights.

And then you get to say ,"Haha, you just got beat by a Saturn!!!"

·
Banned
189 Posts
IONredlineRACER said:
isn't great owning a Redline?

all those ricers pull up next to you with their Honda Civics with the big spoilers, fart cans, and stickers. They all rev and laugh at you and your Saturn.

But then the light changes, and all they can see are your taillights.

And then you get to say ,"Haha, you just got beat by a Saturn!!!"
ull never be saying that to me or any of the kids with hondas i know.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, sorry.
its just that i'm from Iowa.

here, we have all these kids that put like, a muffler, intake, and big spoilers on their Honda Civics, and think that they are hot s***.

it gets annoying.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
NoTalentAssMonkey said:
Man, everyone you know must drive 8 second cars. Just like Vin Diesel in F&F... wow... you're so cool. Do you have a stuttering friend that sit on the computer all day and.... oh wait, you're that guy. Please regale us with stories of your and your 'crew' rolling the japanese gangsters on motorcycles. Is that who the kids with the Hondas are? They must be your Yakuza connection for your successful company that's buying you that Cobra... oh wait, that was a lie too. Ok, so you've got your Yakuza connection, the fast cars, I bet your girl is Latino and really likes guys in fast cars too, and when no one is looking, she's the perfect sleeper mechanic too. Make sure that when they discover that you're really an undercover cop, working hard to end the street racing and mass robberies in your area, that you protect yourself out there. Ya know, on the streets yo... don't forget to check the welds on your intake....

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
IONredlineRACER said:
haha, sorry.
its just that i'm from Iowa.

here, we have all these kids that put like, a muffler, intake, and big spoilers on their Honda Civics, and think that they are hot s***.

it gets annoying.
Ignore everything that guy says. You're best off going right to the 'Ignore' feature of the forums, and typing his name right at the top.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha, thanks man

·
Registered
45 Posts
silver05srt4 said:

So how fast do you think you are? Ass dyno's don't count.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
SaturnGuy said:
So how fast do you think you are? Ass dyno's don't count.

I think that one's a jack-ass dyno, you know comes with the "extra" stuff........

And also I might add, a rather ignorant statement. I guess he'll never line up to the Lisa Kubo 7-second Saturn........ :rolleyes:

·
Registered
541 Posts
silver05srt4 said:

Jesus Christ!!!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!! PM me when you figure out which way west is. I show you the top side of 135 going UP I-70 towards the Eisenhower Tunnel you pre-pubesent punk. I'll show you just like I showed that modded WRX (cool guy BTW). I don't care if I win or lose, I just want you to STFU!!

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
the key word that silver05srt4 was useing was "any of the KIDS with hondas i know."

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Man, everyone you know must drive 8 second cars. Just like Vin Diesel in F&F... wow... you're so cool. Do you have a stuttering friend that sit on the computer all day and.... oh wait, you're that guy. Please regale us with stories of your and your 'crew' rolling the japanese gangsters on motorcycles. Is that who the kids with the Hondas are? They must be your Yakuza connection for your successful company that's buying you that Cobra... oh wait, that was a lie too. Ok, so you've got your Yakuza connection, the fast cars, I bet your girl is Latino and really likes guys in fast cars too, and when no one is looking, she's the perfect sleeper mechanic too. Make sure that when they discover that you're really an undercover cop, working hard to end the street racing and mass robberies in your area, that you protect yourself out there. Ya know, on the streets yo... don't forget to check the welds on your intake....

man those welds can create a problem.

Damn that is what is called own3d. Sorry but your life is straight out a moive yo and its time for that 1.5 hour of bullshit to end. Life sucks when you dont have a car and I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance.

·
Registered
150 Posts
goofyguy said:
Life sucks when you dont have a car and I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance.
LMAO!! Sorry, but I couldn't help but to put your quote into a "Geiko" commercial.

Ricer: "What's the bad news?"
You: "Your life sucks since you don't have a car."
Ricer: "What's the good news?"
You: "I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko (or) buying a Saturn."

;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sp00ner said:
lol lol :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Sp00ner said:

Damn man, way to ruin the plot of that movie for me! I actually saw it for the very first time this past weekend, seems Cable has decided that's the movie they're going to show for 30 times this month. :eek:

·
Registered
361 Posts
I kinda liked F&F. But it did make me cry when they destroyed the only car in the movie that actually was as fast as they said the rest of those cars were. That Dodge Charger was the only car in the movie that actually was a 9 second car, and the DESTROYED IT! Look! It's making my cry all over again! GOD DAMMIT SP00NER! STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
silver05srt4 said:

Oh Shit, the me and my firends mod!

Do your friends troll other car boards like you?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts