Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi was planning to get dual pass intercooler from zzp and option b was just wondering if I needed anything else for them to work or is it just bolt on to stock parts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Pretty sure they just bolt-on, just make sure to either get the option b kit mount or be able to fab something up yourself to actually be able to install it in the engine bay.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Update us on how it goes! My buddy will get this new Redline project after we finished installing the suspension and bumpers from 4Wheelonline onto the truck this week. He's looking to get zzp dual pass as well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Out of topic, but just wondering, what is the difference between the ZZP Dual Pass Intercooler Plate and the GM Racing Dual Pass Intercooler Plate besides price?

·
Super Moderator
1,445 Posts
Out of topic, but just wondering, what is the difference between the ZZP Dual Pass Intercooler Plate and the GM Racing Dual Pass Intercooler Plate besides price?
Literally price. They're the same thing

·
Registered
71 Posts
I see, so what your saying is it would be stupid to buy the GM one being that it is more expensive than the other ones and considering they all do the same job equally? Or maybe, I only have to buy GM one if I'm still under warranty?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts