Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the ZZP longtube header package along with the 3" catback exhaust system.
Cosmetic Benefit i gave a 9 for because it looks awesome with the aftermaket tip sticking out but other than that nothing else is cosmetic about it.

Audible Benefit i gave a 8 for because it has a deep sound to it and it is relatively loud when you get on it and it just sounds better than stock.

Power increase i gave a 6 for because it has some more power to it but nothing really crazy.

Installation difficulty i gave a 5 for because it was a pain in the ass working with jack stands to install the header and remove the factory muffler. Other than those two things it was pretty easy install.

Product Quality i gave a 10 for because it has very good welds and thick flanges. Just a very good quality system.

Overall Rating i gave a 8 for because it is a very well put together system. I would recommend this system to anyone that wants to get a whole system and or the header package or catback. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Good review. What other mods are done to your car?

·
Registered
52 Posts
did u have prblms with the o2 housing for WB or did u not choose this option?? juss seemed to be a common problem seeing if they fixed it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't get the wide band with mine.

Sent from my PB99400 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts